- This event has passed.
Strategic Problem Solving Introduction 3 Hour Training
May 23, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$50
- Complements and enhances participants skills
- Facilitates effective intervention, group & classroom management techniques
- Helps youth understand relationship between decision making and outcomes.
- Improves youth engagement, motivation, and buy-in, to increase cooperation, and compliance.
- Increases awareness of potential “red flags” and responses to high risk youth
- Provides crisis & conflict de-escalation, management, and resolution options
- Has proven effective with resistant populations such as at-risk teens, people dealing with substance abuse & addictions, and those under court supervision.
- Is appropriate for youth workers, bachelors, master’s & doctoral level therapists, counselors, social workers; children service workers, faith-based providers, educators, and juvenile & criminal justice workers.
* limit of 40 people